Every.....TIME I write or try to work with a trash company....SOME fool assumes that I am feeling depressed! Errrnt! WRRRONG!!!!

I am personally SICK and tired of foolish idiots presuming and assuming that I FEEL down or depressed because I am writing this or calling trash companies! NO ONE can presune to KNOW....HOW I feel inside!!!! No more than I.....need to know! I AM....after all.....a Heyoka Empath and I automatically KNOW how you are feeling abd if you are even capable OF feeling at all...period! 


ONLY FOOLS RUSH IN impulsively, to a presumption and assumption that eventually makes an ASS out of U and Me! Personally, I am....NOT an ASS! I do not ASSUME nor do I pre-sume that I ever was! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Daniel Newell and his wife Misses Newell would actually diaper me and then dispose of me from their home daycare.

The List of #USGovernmentPedophiles and #HollywoodPedophiles! 🚨🚨🚨🚨👀👀👀👀👀👇👇👇👇

CRUSHED....inspired by @DailyDumps on youtube