I wish to thank...the following people for viewing my stories and content.....


You're the ines making ME a star....
The less you view my content, the more room you create for more abd more viewers! 


Miley Cyrus
Katy Perry
Omar Cruz Soto:
Vince Edwards
The City of Santa Monica
David White-City Manager of Santa Monica
The Director and Managers of-Southern California Disposal & Recycling Co.
Santa Monica Closeup and all of their followers.
ThaThunderStorm
NitroBusa
KAM
The Sociopathic Quartzite, Arizona Police officer: (You sure are ONE....kinky ass mother F...er! ) 
TrashCoon:
Laurence Henry Rothschild
The Mayor of Los Angeles
Governor Newsome




What's REALLY going to blow your minds is HOW I knew all of you are viewing my content without an app that says so! 
Now......How many of you Sociopathic Narcissists would do everything in the stories to ensure that I was Disposed of?
Let's see a show from that group.....by posting comments beneath the story(ies) you enjoy most.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Daniel Newell and his wife Misses Newell would actually diaper me and then dispose of me from their home daycare.

The List of #USGovernmentPedophiles and #HollywoodPedophiles! 🚨🚨🚨🚨👀👀👀👀👀👇👇👇👇

CRUSHED....inspired by @DailyDumps on youtube